Perezoso Red 2019
6 Months aging over sediment in American oak barrels. (ROSE)
Circulation 890 bottles.
Data Sheet (ROSE)
- Finca La Nogalera vineyard
– 500 m de altitude.
– Clay soil.
– Farm on terraces, bordered by the Guadalevín River, bordered to the east by the wall of the Ronda Gorge, which shelters it from the dry Levante wind and protects it from the early morning sun. It is expressed in producing fresh, floral, plumb wines on the palate with pleasant herbal touches.
– Planting density, 5,000 plants / ha.
– Trellised vines.
- Manual harvest September 12, 2019
– Transport in boxes of 15kg.
– Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tank at 18ºC.
– Aging on sediments in 500L barrels of American oak for 6 months.
– Periodic movement of sediments.
Analytical Data (ROSE)
No Malolactic Fermentation
6.3 gr/L Ac. Tartaric.
Tasting Notes (Rose)
Complex Rose, cherry colour. It expresses floral aromas, red fruits, strawberries, cherries, with hints of citrus, lemon leaf, with a spicy background, white pepper… Soft, broad and fresh on the palate, with notes of red fruits, mineral finish.
Tasting date: June 12, 2020