RESILENCIA Viognier 2019
7 Months aging on sediments in French oak barrels.
Circulation 2770 bottles. Bottle 750 ml
- Finca Copero vineyard
– 500 m altitude.
– Calcareous clay soil.
– Farm bordered by Guadalcobacín stream, which provides cooler conditions.
– Planting density, 5,000 plants / ha.
– Trellised vines.
- Manual harvest August 29, 2019
– Transport in boxes of 15kg.
– Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tank at 17ºC.
– Aging on sediment in 500L French oak barrels for 7 months.
– Periodic movement of sediments.
No Malolactic Fermentation
6.5 gr/L Ac. Tartaric.
Complex White, golden yellow, with golden reflections resulting from its aging in wood. It expresses floral aromas, flowers of the vineyard, roses, evoking tropical notes, lime, on a spicy and fresh background. Soft and broad on the palate, with citrus and spice notes, full of sensations, for an elegant and refreshing finish.
Tasting date: June 12, 2020